Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Italian Initiative

I'm really going through with it this time. No fear, no excuses. I will be some living thinspo. I will be strong. Today is day one of my countdown to Italy challenge. I will only eat healthy whole foods. I will not sit around anymore or stay up till 3 AM every night and wake up past noon. Here is the goal. By June 1st I will have 6 pack abs, have thigh gap, weigh 123 or under, I will complete the 100 push ups and 200 sit ups challenge. Does anybody want to have a competition? Most weight loss or best look improvement? We can all follow the same workout program if you want.  Every day minimun, I am going to do 10 demi and 10 grand plies in each of the five positions (100 plies), pushup challenge and situp challenge ( look it up by clicking on the link above), 30 seconds of  L-sits ( sit on the ground with legs straight out. Put your hands on the ground on either side of your thighs. Push your self up of the ground so your legs and but are hovering a few inches off the ground. keep legs straight and try to hold your self up as long as possible) , 30 leg lifts, at least 30 min cardio, and full stretch out twice per day 9 especially all three splits and bridge. I know this seems a little intense, but it's conditioning for my gymnastics, and I really need it. I want my body to be rock solid by the time I leave for Italy. I am so excited right now to start working out and getting my ass into ultimate shape :) Who's in for the challenge???

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan I will make myself a spread sheet and join. I think I might start Monday. I will take my measurements and post my weight and see what becomes of myself. great job on the work out plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck so bad at following through on challenges, but good fucking luck!! When is Italy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in!!! I'm starting over today a soup diet with Sammy (that I soulhd have started yesterday... oooops) so one exercise challenge does just fine here too. I'm starting today that too.

    My goal is to get fit for London trip ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna do the challenge with you! whats your email or something??

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunshinechild69@aol.com I hope I stick with it this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm up for the challenge but then again im terrible at challenges lol. But goodluck to you!! You are my motivation to become as motivated as you! :)

    ReplyDelete