Friday, March 23, 2012

Before and After

This is my progress so far. First picture is at my highest weight, around 143. The second picture is from the other day, around 129. I've been so off track lately. I need to step it up and get better abs and some thigh gap! Once I get down to 127, I'll take another undies pic lol. I'm over half way there. I want to maintain 117 -120 for Italy then I'll drop more when I get back :) I better be able to lose 12 lbs in 10 weeks. I could even do that in a healthy way lol. I kinda want to get super skinny just to make my Bfs friends reaction. I want to see if he really catches on and notices if I drop more weight. 

7 comments:

  1. Looking pretty good so far. Your dedication is inspirational. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your before is amazing! Keep it up girl. You are motivational!
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Fragile Heart. You looked amazing before also. Keep it up girl. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey you look amazing! You are a true source of inspiration to me!

    Love Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great .. Fat free abs !! You have inspired me to take some before pics .. Previously too scared but I'm around 145lbs now and I'm starting again

    Keep up the good work its obviously paying off Xx

    ReplyDelete