Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Does it Almost Feel Like Nothing's Changed at All?

I just keep telling myself, hold out until Valentine's Day. And ya know what? I think I've finally done it. Something just kind of clicked for me this past week, and I've been restricting like a champion. I'm trying to remember what I've ate this week.

 I think Friday I had cereal in the morning, and then something small for dinner, idk really. Saturday, I worked all day, no breakfast or lunch, and then had some steak after work. Sunday, I fasted all day again until family dinner. We had beef stew, and I had just one small serving, then a 1/2 inch slice of cake for my dad's birthday. On Monday, I had a small bowl of the same stew because dad made me take home leftovers, and then a small apple with natural peanut butter after practice. Yesterday, I had 1/2 a chicken shawarma (250ish) and then an apple with PB for dinner (250?)

 I haven't been weighing in because if I see a low number on the scale, I then become too lenient with myself and I mess things up. I just need to keep pushing. The good thing about Valentine's day is that both of us have to work in the evening, so we are going to do a lunch or breakfast date for vday. That means I'll have all day to digest the probably heavy calorie filled food we will consume, and it can't really trigger a binge, bc I'll be at work all night, and I can't binge there.

I've decided that I'm going to weigh 117 by my birthday. This gives me about 6 weeks to lose about 15lbs, or 2.5 lbs per week. That shouldn't be too hard right? I'm going to start eating all apples again for about a week, and maybe that will give me a good jump start like last time. I will weigh in on valentine's morning, and I'm hoping against hope that I'm under 130, but 128 is the goal.

Wish me Luck!
<3 Sunshine

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're doing well with your intake. A breakfast date sounds so awesome for Valentine's Day. I'm wishing you the best of luck my dear.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A breakfast day does sound really sweet and romantic in a quaint way! And 2.5lbs a week sound like a great healthy goal! Oddly enough we have the same weight goal both for our birthdays! Lol mines march 31st when is yours!?
    with love,
    ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you all the best for your date!

    ReplyDelete