Saturday, July 6, 2013

Who am I?

I've been changing a lot lately. 

I feel kind of numb sometimes, and off the wall at other times.

 I think my sex drive is through the roof right now.

I suddenly find my self thinking bad things about guys at work.

 I want to flirt and be free, but I restrain myself. 

I bought 2 underage girls at work a handle of Captain Morgan. I am too cool for school.

I am almost positive that I am leaving the USA. About 97% sure

I've lost all control with the eating business again. Time to starve it all away again.

I have a secret, but I'm not ready to reveal it yet. Let's just say it's life altering.

I have no desire to proceed forward with my hum drum life. 

It's all just about biding my time and planning at this point. 

I have plans. Until September 21: save money, get rid of all unneeded possessions, do exercises every day to tighten and lift my fat flabby ass, 800 cal or less per day.

I need to get rid of everything extra: weight,possessions, emotions, people.

I think it's finally time.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck in all you plan. Keep us posted.

    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is for the better.
    I hope you find everything you are looking for, somewhere out there.
    <3

    ReplyDelete