Monday, January 24, 2011

It's been too long!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I've been kinda distracted with a lot of stuff at home and I'm finally back at school where I have some freedom! It was really challenging to stay on track over winter break bc my parents watch over me like hawks. I stayed at my BF's house a lot of nights though so it was easier when I was there. The day I got back to school, one of my roommates looked at me and said, "You lost weight!" It wasn't a question, but a statement. I laughed it off and said I didn't know what she was talking about, but on the inside I was glowing with pride. Now that I'm back, things are going to be so much easier! Stay strong girls, and feel free to contact me anytime if you need advice or encouragement.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment