Monday, January 31, 2011

And This is How I know You're Amazing

So the other day I'm at my boyfriends house, and we were hanging out before gymnastics. We were laying in his bed and for some reason, I wanted to take a picture of him. Then, he wanted to take a picture of me, so I was laying down on his bed only wearing a smile :) lol sorry about that. Anyways, we looked at the pictures and my ribs and hipbones were sticking out a lot. He was like " Wow! It looks like you have two ribcages!" He was referring to how much my hips were sticking out. I was like " Hey! I like my hip bones!" Then he put his hands on my hips and smiled saying " Me too." I'm pretty sure that no matter how thin I get, he will still love the way I look. He loves that I do gymnastics and want to stay thin and toned. Really, making him happy is my biggest motivation. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment