Thursday, May 23, 2013

Getting Closer

So, after not being at gymnastics for about a week, the head coach made my day. I went to practice yesterday, and then today, at the beginning of practice, he grabbed my wrist as I walked past him. 
" Did you lose weight while you were in California? " Of course I denied it. 
" No, it's probably just because I'm tan now." 
Insert big fake smile :D
Big frowny thoughtful face from coach.
"No, that's not it..."
Then, I overhear him talking to some of the guy gymnasts. He was asking them if they thought I lost weight. He made comments about how he noticed yesterday when he was spotting me on a skill.  He seemed rather excited about his discovery. Almost proud in a way.  Hmmm... Let's keep going and see if he notices again. It's pretty hard to hide losses in a leotard.

1 comment: